We believe St Anne’s Academy is the best choice for parents who want their child to succeed in life. St Anne’s offers a high quality education within a supportive Christian environment. The Academy is equipped with outstanding facilities and resources.
Read all about our successful recent Inspections: Ofsted May 2013 and SIAMS October 2013 by clicking on the links below and if you'd like to see a flavour of what Academy life is like for your child, click here to view a presentation of some of our student learning events and activities last academic year.
Caroline Preece Principal
- "This is a good school.
- This is a very inclusive Academy. Every student is equally valued and well cared for through the Academy's outstanding pastoral care systems.
- The behaviour of students and their attitudes to learning are good.
- Students say they feel very safe.
- In the large majority of lessons teaching is good and some teaching is outstanding. Students make good progress.
- The Sixth Form is good. Students make good progress and are well prepared for the next stage of their education, training or employment.
- The quality of leadership is good."
- "The Academy, through its distinctive Christian character, is good at meeting the needs of all learners.
- The impact of collective worship on the Academy community is good.
- The effectiveness of the Religious Education is good.
- The effectiveness of the leadership and management of the school as a church school is good.
- The Academy has an outstanding pastoral system for all students which enables the most vulnerable to succeed."