I am delighted to be able to invite you to participate in a new and very important initiative for St Anne’s Academy. We are always looking for ways to involve parents as much as possible in the life of the school and in the decision-making process. To this end, we have established a Parents’ Focus Group which plays a central role in evaluating current school procedures and proposed new initiatives and will therefore be extremely important to the development of St Anne’s.
The main aims of the Parents’ Focus Group are:
– Gather parents’ views and allow us to take these into consideration when developing policy
– Give parents greater opportunity to become in shaping learning
– Develop strong relationships
– Feedback on key strategies and how we can get better for all students
What we would like from you as a member of the Focus Group:
– A willingness to participate in an open dialogue with us
– To be able to work with us objectively and help improve our offer
– A desire to share your views about the school and how it operates
– A willingness to attend termly meeting at St Anne’s Academy
– A desire to continue to improve the experience of St Anne’s for all students and parents
Please note further details of the next meeting are to follow.
St Anne's Church of England Academy is proud to be part of the Cranmer Education Trust
Cranmer Education Trust is a company limited by guarantee and an exempt charity registered in England. Company registration number: 07687709. Registered Office: Cranmer Education Trust, c/o The Blue Coat School, Egerton Street, Oldham OL1 3SQ. The website address is www.cranmereducationtrust.com and the phone number 0161 785 5082.