17 February 2022 @ 3:30 pm – 6:00 pm
As you may be aware there has been a significant increase in Covid19 cases in Rochdale. Due to the latest guidance from Public Health and Rochdale Borough Council we have had to change how our year 9 parents evening will run. We are sorry we have had to do this, but we can’t go against Public Health advice.
Year 9 Parents’ Evening will still take place on Thursday 17th February between 3.30-6.00. However, the event will now be held virtually. The evening will provide you with the opportunity to speak to all your child’s Subject Teachers to discuss the progress they are currently making.
Access to our virtual Parents’ Evening is outlined below:
- Visit our school website www.stannesacademy.org.uk and click ‘Year 9 Parents Evening’ and then click the ‘Parents Booking Link’ where you will be required to enter your log in details as you did to book you initial appointment
- Visit www.parents-booking.co.uk/stannes and enter your details
- Once you have accessed your dashboard click start Year 9 Parents’ Evening event
- Your appointments with your child’s subject teachers will then appear as per the times you have selected
Requirements to access your appointments:
- You have access to any device with internet, a camera and microphone, For example, a smart mobile phone
- You log in to your parents evening account at least 15 minutes before your first appointment
- You have your camera and microphone switched on throughout your appointments
It is important to note that appointments will be online and will last 5 minutes with each subject teacher. After 5 minutes appointments will automatically cut to ensure all appointments are kept to schedule. There will be a countdown timer on the screen to advise both yourself and subject teachers.
If you require any further assistance please contact the Academy’s main reception, who will be happy assist you.