11 November 2021 @ 3:30 pm – 6:00 pm
As you may be aware there has been a significant increase in Covid19 cases in Rochdale. Due to the latest guidance from Public Health and Rochdale Borough Council we have had to change how our year 7 parents evening will run. We are sorry we have had to do this, but we can’t go against Public Health advice.
Year 7 Parents’ Evening will still take place on Thursday 11th November between 3.30-6.00. However, the event will now be held virtually. The evening will provide you with the opportunity to speak to all your child’s Subject Teachers and Form Tutor to discuss their transition from Primary School to Secondary and progress they are currently making.
Access to our virtual Parents’ Evening is outlined below:
- Click the tab at the bottom of the page and enter your log in details as you did to book your initial appointment
- Once you have accessed your dashboard click start Year 7 Parents’ Evening event
- Your appointments with your child’s subject teachers will then appear as per the times you have selected
Requirements to access your appointments:
- You have access to any device with internet, a camera and microphone, For example, a smart mobile phone
- You log in to your parents evening account at least 15 minutes before your first appointment
- You have your camera and microphone switched on throughout your appointments
It is important to note that appointments will be online and will last 5 minutes with each subject teacher. After 5 minutes appointments will automatically cut to ensure all appointments are kept to schedule. There will be a countdown timer on the screen to advise both yourself and subject teachers.
If you have already booked your appointments for Parents’ Evening you do not need to book anything further as they will automatically be transferred to a video platform. Please just follow the instruction outlined above.
If you have not yet booked your appointments with your child’s subject’s teachers, please click on the tab below.
Appointment booking is now open and will close on Thursday 11th November at noon.